Thread: Birmingham antique arms & militaria fair.

Birmingham antique arms & militaria fair.

As above on Sunday 19th September at the motorcycle museum in Brum. Should be a decent turnout of airguns and related artefacts. Ishall be taking along a selection of guns and air gun books, pellets and other collectables for anyone interested in the subject. I will be on M.J.L. Militaria in third hall usually. Hope to see you there.
    Roly.

Air gun books.

With reference to the above. I have just been sorting some of the air gun books, here is a list i shall be taking to Birmingham arms fair on sunday 19th sept. Along with some prices.
    Whatever dose not sell at show will still be on offer,so contact me after 19th for list still on sale.
    Here we go. Dennis Hiller air pistols 2nd revised edition 1982. Two copies of book both ex. condition. £30 each. One 3rd edition by D/H. IN MINTY CONDITION and signed by the author
    18th september 1983.£50. The airgun book. Green edition by John Walter ex. condition little used.£30. Gas air &spring guns. WHB SMITH. revised edition 1978. two copies at £25 each,
    Air guns & pistols by L WESLEY. Revised by G.V.CARDEW. 1979. £20. A as new copy of JOHN KNIBBS. Liincoln Jeffries &bsa air rifles. 2012.edition. £60.
    Roly.

arms fair.

Doors open 8.30am for keen collectors at £8. 10am entry at £5.

arma fair.

I was not expecting such a busy turnout for the Brum arms & collectors fair. I had the best turnover of air guns and other sales in the 8 years i have attended the fair, some blokes could not get their money out fast enough, others argued the toss,and beat me down on price but still bought, and others just walked away when looking at prices,and still more just walked strait past without looking,probably into swords or some such thing. Very busy from about 8.30 till 1.30pm then it tailed off and finished about 2.30. Talking to Tim D.it appears he had a good day in sales also. Of course it could just of been a lucky one ,but the numbers were there. Plenty of militaria on sale to please everybody. I can now buy the wife that new hat i promised her.