Thread: Diana Mark IV Air Pistols

Diana Mark IV Air Pistols

For Sale: 2 classic British air pistols.

1. A very early 1957 dated Mark IV air pistol in excellent internal and external condition. Milbro were very helpful when they made these early variants as the month and year of manufacture were stamped on the base of the wooden grip. In this case, 6 - 57. The earliest adverts I have come across were April and May of 1957, so this is possibly one of the first produced. Most early models had a fixed rearsight but this example has a slide adjustable tangent unit, which was uncommon. The pistol is complete and working with no unwarranted sight movement. .177 rifled barrel. £80 posted by RMSD. Sold subject to usual.

2. A mid production Diana Mark IV, which my records indicate was made in 1972. On these later variants, the date was stamped on the inside of the stock or sometimes not at all. This one has seen some use and the stock looks to have been rubbed down, then coated as it feels very smooth to the touch. The metal finish is thinning overall but the pistol is in good working order. A Diana medallion was once fitted within the round recess on the left side but has been lost at some point over the last 49 years. The Milbro G30 Micrometer adjustable rearsight is fitted and the metal foresight cover has survived intact, together with the pillar foresight. £35 posted by RMSD.

I have linked photos below.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bVbKiD1BAT2YwDEE9

Thanks for looking,

John
    Last edited by Josie & John; 13-09-2021 at 04:06 PM.
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

Diana mark IV 1957

Hi John
    If still available, I would like to take the early 1957 model
    Chris (PM incoming)

Quote Originally Posted by CHJF177 View Post
    Hi John
    If still available, I would like to take the early 1957 model
    Chris (PM incoming)
    Hi Chris,

The 1957 Diana is yours. PM responded to.

Kind regards,

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.