Thread: Used pard or new ?

Used pard or new ?

As above, i find myself needing a nv setup for a few reasons and was looking at a dedicated nv scope, which i soon realised id be better with a add on unit for swapping between rifles, is there any reason not to get a used 007 ? Do they hold up well through use, anything to look out for when buying one used ? Or steer clear and buy new ?, iv seen a couple pop up on here for the £200-£250 mark which would be bang on if i can find another.
    Many thanks
    Chris

Pard is £330 new with a warranty, something a used one wont have.

Worth checking out Optics Warehouse as they have a few add-ons and the latest at @150 looks to be a bargain

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Some say the older Pards are have better lasers. The new Pards have a better screen. Pards seem pretty robust.

There is the 007A at £334 and the new 007S at £534. Basically the same bar the S is shorter and smaller package. Its what I would have if the price comes down.
    And then there is the new competition coming through. Some is better than others. Nightvision forum is where the pros and cons are discussed.

Add-Ons require scopes to be compatible, parallax ajustabe to at least 25-35m.

Quote Originally Posted by 32:1 View Post
    Pard is £330 new with a warranty, something a used one wont have.

Worth checking out Optics Warehouse as they have a few add-ons and the latest at @150 looks to be a bargain

Chris
    Thankyou for that, for some reason i thought it was a us site, anyway, for £150 you cant go wrong, just ordered one as it fits the bill perfectly, i have that kid at christmas feeling 😂,great to see these things at such a decent price, dont often say that these days, thanks again
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Muskett View Post
    Some say the older Pards are have better lasers. The new Pards have a better screen. Pards seem pretty robust.

There is the 007A at £334 and the new 007S at £534. Basically the same bar the S is shorter and smaller package. Its what I would have if the price comes down.
    And then there is the new competition coming through. Some is better than others. Nightvision forum is where the pros and cons are discussed.

Add-Ons require scopes to be compatible, parallax ajustabe to at least 25-35m.
    Cheers muskett, il be having a browse on there, first nv add on iv had, last one was a cobra scope, accounted for many rats and rabbits, hopefully have similar luck this time 👍

That looks a stunning bit of kit for £150

Love the fact it's optically 1x & the fact it comes with a set of shims, Wow.

it looks a nice bit of kit for the price

There is a second hand pard 007 in Leicestershire airguns.
    I don't have any details, sorry.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.