Thread: Airsporter club

Airsporter club

What to pay for a EA serial club?
    Metalwork is tidy but etching nearly gone, in the right light "club" is just visible within the text.
    Trigger block enamel has also survived well.
    Stock fairly good but has 2 or three areas where the surface has chipped to reveal bare wood and a small chunk missing at the front end by the under lever, is still pretty good but condition slightly worse than you'd like when compared to the metal work.
    No front sight hood.
    Ideas?
    Steve

I've had Good deals & great info from many in this forum.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    I'd defo not sell mine for any less than £200.. Mine sounds similar in terms of metalwork, but perhaps slightly better condition woodwork.. I'd say the one you desribe should still be £220-£240, but hard to say without pix and maybe as an owner of one I'm biased

They shoot very nice with a TX200 MK3 mainspring if the original is past it.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Hello

Personally I would say around £150 - £175.
    The worn blueing people can live with , but a damaged stock is the dealbreaker.

Sam

Its hard to say without pictures, especially the chunk missing, or is it a chip? I think at least £200 all day for a club in fair to good.

A nice good one easily £240- £250 or more. I have one I would describe as good with a few minor age marks, and faded etching like yours, and I would be valuing mine at the very least £200, not that its for sale.

Try finding another!
    BASC