Thread: Week 13 with 10m AP !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Agt. Smith View Post
    I believe you are correct. Trigger control is something I really need to work on..
    Trigger control?

I just take a stab at it when I see the black bit flash past........is that wrong ?
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

I've shared this tons of times on here and with friends..

http://www.pilkguns.com/hhg-shtml/

This site really helped me with my 10m pistol scores.. It definitely improved my mental game
    Donald

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    I've shared this tons of times on here and with friends..

http://www.pilkguns.com/hhg-shtml/

This site really helped me with my 10m pistol scores.. It definitely improved my mental game
    Thanks for sharing Donald - that looks really interesting.

Have you entered the MPL 10 meter Open Air Pistol competition? It would be good to have you join us!

I'm afraid I dont have a 10m pistol at this time..saying that.. I rung the bell target a fair few times with my .22 tempest at the bash several years ago!

I'm also behind on 4 comps at my local club! I was hoping to catch up tomorrow, but the dreaded liturgy is ripping through my household and I fear my 4 days off will be spent looking after the weans!

I quite fancy another pistol.. I fully and emotionally regret selling my fwb100 and would definitely get another if the stars aligned... I've moved on to powder burners, but I have an original 65 and 75 here to reseal and respring.. mated I'll sell one to fund an asp or potentially a pcp pistol. My club recently bought a compressor.

Thanks Zooma, for the invite, but I'll have to decline for now. Last time I signed up for the mpl, I fell out with my club be cause they took the genny away from the 10m (inside a shipping container) range .. I had words and quit, and sold the fwb shortly after. Too hot headed on afraid!

Thanks for the invite, and I'll definitely take you up if I get another suitable pistol.

Thanks
    Donald
    Donald

Stay in touch Donald - it would be good to see you back in the MPL again.

Stay safe,

Bob.