Quote Originally Posted by andrew375 View Post
When you have a bad shot, don't dwell on it. Do not think to yourself "don't do that again " , because that is what you will do! If you find you get distracted by bad shots try shooting without spotting.
This was one of the most important factors for me. I used to shoot at a range that had a camera on the target and a small tv at the firing point. Analysing shot by shot quickly became an exercise in frustration, then in temptation as I tried not to look at it between shots. Eventually I just turned it all off and it was much easier to get my head in the game. My eyesight was good enough to see some of the light coming through the card, so I just had to concentrate on my front sight and nothing else.
I used to dry fire at a dirty spot on the wall in my oldest boys room.. this was great practice as it was an indistinct smudge roughly the shape of a circle. I chose what my release picture was and just practiced practised practised.
If I sell this Walther Gold Cup LBP I have, I might purchase another Feinwerkbau 100/2/3 or maybe a pcp as my club have bought a compressor.