Thread: Vixen 4-32 ao

Vixen 4-32 ao

HI GUYS, anyone know of these scopes, VIXEN 4+32 AO Duplex ret, coated optics, image moving, Japan, quick google, and I can't find this model, is it discontinued??approx age please, if anyone knows, thanks, Den.

Vixen

Just mentioned one of these on the 4 x 32 thread. Done for Cindy's shooting shop in Derby. Range included 4 x 32, 4 x 40 and a 3-9 x 32. The 4 x 32 was £27 in 1987. Mach 1.5
    Last edited by Mach 1.5; 07-12-2021 at 06:38 PM.

Vixen

Thanks Paul, seem's a great price for a jap scope, esp given the price of their basic scope's now, if the same make, although I'd hope for a ramp up in quality to compensate, the wee scope was fitted to a little Meteor carbine, I bought years ago, mainly on the strength of the scope,[ I could see coated optics,Japan ] and the bsa screw in silencer/barrel weight, cheers,Den.

Vixen Scope

I brought one a few years ago. £60. One of my favourite 4 x 32 scopes. Same as the venom produced version all but name of course. Mach 1.5

Vixen

HI GUYS,had a little read up on this vixen scope according to miss google, Vixen are the number one go to firm for all things optical, in Japan, started in the 1940's and still the most popular scope maker/seller in Japan, to this day, so as this wee scope has the Vixen name, and it's trade mark, stamped right in the centre of the eyepiece I cant see it being made for anyone else, as there is no other marking on it, as you would expect, if made to promote another business,??, on the other hand, another bizz may have done a deal using the name/product of Vixen, to perhaps help drum up sales, cheapest scope today, is £240 odds.