Thread: feinwerkbau sport 124 .177 Valuation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

feinwerkbau sport 124 .177 Valuation

Ive been handed down a feinwerkbau sport 124 in .177 cal, Got no idea how old it is or how much its worth, Any idea how much this is worth? thinking of getting rid of this to fund a new HW95/99 Thank you

Condition?

Until recently I’d have said about £250 for a good one with no faults and its open sights. But have seen them higher over the last couple of years.

The Sport is one of the best springers ever. If it’s a good one, you might consider keeping it. I certainly would prefer it to a 95.

Yeah good condition for age. but id prefer a HW as i can put a silencer and scope's on etc

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpanther8910 View Post
    Yeah good condition for age. but id prefer a HW as i can put a silencer and scope's on etc
    I have a Sport with both...
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

You can put a silencer on almost any springer if not all of them
    The only thing at the moment is Christmas is close so sales will be slower and values less best waiting until end Jan to sell sorry I can’t tell you how much it’s worth but there was a hw99 on gunstar or guntrader the other day for £160

I'm pretty sure there would be people who'd swap their 99 or 95 for your 124, depending on condition you may even get a bit of cash too.