Quote Originally Posted by trajectory View Post
That's fair enough, but what's the Compacts trigger weight at the moment, because if you go into comps it's got to be 500g or more.

The difference in balance & overall weight is pretty different between the Compact & some of the PCP /SSP types. Nothing wrong with that but it can take a little getting used to. The trigger might 'feel' lighter on them too than on the Compact if it breaks cleaner...depends how the Compact is set up.

Either way, take your time choosing what you go for, try a good few types & makes if you can, re visit what you've looked at if you have to, just to be certain. They are not the sort of thing you want to regret buying in a rush.( but it's a good excuse if you are a collector rather than a shooter ).
Thank Trajectory, I’ve got the trigger down to about 2 1/2lb - 3lb, but it’s still too heavy. I’m going to need to join a club probably, in order to try some guns and make a more informed decision. I’m not likely to want to collect guns, so it’ll just be the one for me! I appreciate your advice - thanks again.