Thread: Feinwerkbau P34 valuation request

Feinwerkbau P34 valuation request

Hi,

One of our club members has an FWB P34 that he wants to sell but has no idea of value and neither have I

It is complete case and accessories and two cylinders, both empty as gun hasn’t been used for years.

Would appreciate a ball park figure. I do have a couple of photos but unfortunately have not had much luck in attaching them in the past.

Will probably sell on here if prices are acceptable. Owner is based in Essex.
    Thanks for any help.

Photo

Quote Originally Posted by Graybat View Post
    Hi,

One of our club members has an FWB P34 that he wants to sell but has no idea of value and neither have I

It is complete case and accessories and two cylinders, both empty as gun hasn’t been used for years.

Would appreciate a ball park figure. I do have a couple of photos but unfortunately have not had much luck in attaching them in the past.

Will probably sell on here if prices are acceptable. Owner is based in Essex.
    Thanks for any help.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulpoiyofpg...CB3EF.JPG?dl=0

I have a compact P34 purchased in 2015 with two 'expired' cylinders (dated 2000 IIRC) and a jazzy laminated Rink grip. I think paid around £350 for it. Still gets a regular airing!

Hope this helps.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?