EDIT to the post above....Right the sight was very nearly bang on, so one click left should do it.

Jesus H Christ......I only moved it 2 clicks and its now completely off the centre by 2" so click back by 2 and its down by an inch, so now I am thinking what the hell is happening.
I try re zeroing to where it was 2 shots ago and that's impossible, no matter what I do, it shoots in completely different places, so now I am thinking the sight is faulty, off with the sight and set the Centra risers completely left, front and rear, then put the sights reset fully to the left on and put a hole in a box at 10m

All good hole punched and then another with no adjustment and perfect (gun is in a workmate vice) now to set the sight by two clicks left and wow, its a good 1" left so click right by 1 click and its exactly the same, 2 clicks right and its up by 5mm and nearly centre to original shots, so obviously the sight is out, it is a Walther sport match, can they be repaired or should I just go for a replacement, the wife has said she will buy me one for my burpday