Thread: Feinwerkbau 600's

Feinwerkbau 600's

Hi all,
    I have an opportunity to pick up a 600,(not sure of the model) also not been used in 10 years.... Externally all looks good....
    What sort of money should I be offering, factoring a re seal which I could do?? I am thinking of £300 /£400 but don't know

I think my 600 was serviced by City Air Weapons in Birmingham prior to me buying it so It may be worth giving them a call.

Alternatively, Dave Price - wonky donky on here may still service them for CAW.

https://www.airgunbbs.com/member.php?92340-wonky-donky

On gun price I bought mine for less than £300 but prices have risen since then, I think robs5230 recently sold one.

All the best Mick

Thanks Mick,..... I am happy to service it myself, but am aware of Wonky Donkey he sorted my ASI Supermatch for me... I just didn't want to be unfair with the price to either of us!...
    I had a 602 and regretted selling it, I bought a 300s which is nice but do like SSPs

.177 Feinwerkbau Model 600 SSP

One of these described in good condition just sold for £380

Quote Originally Posted by AC all day View Post
    Thanks Mick,..... I am happy to service it myself, but am aware of Wonky Donkey he sorted my ASI Supermatch for me... I just didn't want to be unfair with the price to either of us!...
    I had a 602 and regretted selling it, I bought a 300s which is nice but do like SSPs
    Got it,

I'll have a look in my 600 case and see if the service description has the cost on it and let you know.

I still have a 602 and a 300.

All the best Mick

£400 for a very good condition FWB 600 inc. diopter sounds like good value for money. Knock a few quid off for seals though which I'm told is an easy job.

I recently got a 600. Newer and far less complicated than the ageing 300 series which was a factor for me, it doesn't disappoint. If you've been reading up on these guns, don't be put off by the lack of safety device on the charging arm that the following 601 to 604 models had - it's a doddle to operate and apparently less of a faff.

A heavy lump at 4.8kg but I can't detect any recoil at all. Still coming to terms with the match trigger after a lifetime of conventional pull weights on sporters. The adjustment range goes from unbelievably, look at it and it goes off, light to merely incredibly light. I borrowed a trigger pull gauge and, with the trigger set to its heaviest, it didn't even register when tested. Around 200g, I reckon, which full-on 10m shooters would consider obscenely heavy.

A different world from what I'm used to but par for the course with what would have been a top end rifle in it's day.

They're good - get one!
    Last edited by Brimfire; 13-02-2022 at 02:41 PM.
    Ignoring is bliss.

A nice perfect example I would price at no less than £500.
    Even a few blemishes I would still say £400/£450.
    If you find one for £300 I wouldn’t think twice.
    I’ve owned all the 600 variants and the original 600 is my favourite.