Thread: Selection of target rifles

Some amazing guns in there!
    Thanks for sharing the pics.
    Old German target rifles and even older BSA's

Nice; any favorites? I have the Anschutz 2002 SSP but being a bit of a Steyr man I do like the LG1.
    Steyr Challenge HFT - HW97K - BSA Mercury Challenger - Anschutz 9015 One - AA Pro Target - AA Pro Elite - ASI Paratrooper (R) - Walther LP500

Quote Originally Posted by Graemevw View Post
    Some amazing guns in there!
    Thanks for sharing the pics.
    There have been others but pictures are hidden somewhere that good that I can’t find them😂…
    some were nice, some were absolutely stunning, but the fun with me was the chase and owning them, before moving them along, I’m currently happy and back with the old bombproof FWB 300, the SSP’s are probably my favourites though.

Quote Originally Posted by bootneckbob View Post
    Nice; any favorites? I have the Anschutz 2002 SSP but being a bit of a Steyr man I do like the LG1.
    Was it me you acquired your 2002 from in Blackpool …?
    As for favourites it’s a hard one, but the mighty Diana 100 was stunning, but near impossible to source spare parts for, that worried me so it ended up in Poland with its new owner if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Cartmell View Post
    Was it me you acquired your 2002 from in Blackpool …?
    Pretty sure it was. The rifle metalwork is mint and the dark stocks in great condition too; little bit of scratching around the pistol grip. Was actually shooting it earlier this afternoon and I'm off to the shed/range in a mo to have another go. Just getting over an injury and will need to shoot my comp cards for Feb soon!
    Steyr Challenge HFT - HW97K - BSA Mercury Challenger - Anschutz 9015 One - AA Pro Target - AA Pro Elite - ASI Paratrooper (R) - Walther LP500

Quote Originally Posted by bootneckbob View Post
    Pretty sure it was. The rifle metalwork is mint and the dark stocks in great condition too; little bit of scratching around the pistol grip. Was actually shooting it earlier this afternoon and I'm off to the shed/range in a mo to have another go. Just getting over an injury and will need to shoot my comp cards for Feb soon!
    I remember that one, it was a tidy piece of walnut I think.