Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any company that ships Vhit powder?

Quote Originally Posted by aris View Post
    Did you try reloading solutions?

https://www.reloadingsolutions.com/p...opellant-500gm

They do post - last quote for hazmat delivery was £40 but it may depend on where you live.
    I have an order in with them now thanks! Delivery depends on postcode area, for me it's about £50

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    You might try Bullseye?

I started with Bullseye and migrated to N310 which was cleaner burning, but if I couldn't get N310 I would revert back to Bullseye if it kept me going.
    I could use Bullseye but same issue, none local. One pistol actually prefers bullseye but for the 45acp I really do want the cleanest burn I can get, the rifle is a proper pig to clean and even with N310 needs a full strip every few hundred rounds.

A good alternative would be Vectan BA10 or Maxam CSB5.
    I think folkestone engineering keeps both.
    I used loads of BA10 "back in the day" and still use it today.
    You would never go back to bullseye - filthy stuff!

Or N320. This is a really clean burning powder but with bigger particle sizes. I find it a lot easier to manage than N310, which flowed like water.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Beard View Post
    Or N320. This is a really clean burning powder but with bigger particle sizes. I find it a lot easier to manage than N310, which flowed like water.
    N320 is a solid alternative but it uses nearly double the charge so it's in effect twice the price - Also I cant use it in my Patriot (Pistol), that one works with 1gn of powder and so is fine with Bullseye or N310.

ReloadingSolutions were great to deal with and are sending me a good supply of N310. My only limit now will be my Primer stockpile! At least I might get some range time in this year.
    Going to give Folkestone Engineering a call too and see what they have in stock, the website is a bit limited so maybe it's just not up to date.

Thanks again everyone for all the great suggestions. It's the first time I've spoken to many RFDs outside my local area and I was pleasantly surprised by just how helpful they all were.

Quote Originally Posted by Solvo View Post
    I have an order in with them now thanks! Delivery depends on postcode area, for me it's about £50

I could use Bullseye but same issue, none local. One pistol actually prefers bullseye but for the 45acp I really do want the cleanest burn I can get, the rifle is a proper pig to clean and even with N310 needs a full strip every few hundred rounds.
    Are you guys in GB allowed pistol ? Is that muzzle loaders only , or are there other exceptions ?

Thanks Rich

Quote Originally Posted by big rich View Post
    Are you guys in GB allowed pistol ? Is that muzzle loaders only , or are there other exceptions ?
    Not (usually) allowed breech loading pistols - but

if it has a barrel over 300mm and overall length greater than 600mm - then it is no longer a "pistol"

The Pistol I have is technically a Muzzle loader, the 45acp is for a bolt action rifle.

You could also try May of London.
    Their stock list on their website is not always upto date but I know that they do stock a lot of Powders Including N310 or Bullseye.
    They are showing 3x N310 in stock