Thread: Valuation please

Valuation please

Valuations please on a bit more to clear out.
    Crosman ratcatcher .22 extended brass loading bolt, Grant Stace rolling trigger. In fitted case. Excellent condition.
    Crosman scope, boxed, as photo excellent condition.
    Walther scope, boxed, as photo excellent condition.

Quote Originally Posted by elanmac View Post
    Valuations please on a bit more to clear out.
    Crosman ratcatcher .22 extended brass loading bolt, Grant Stace rolling trigger. In fitted case. Excellent condition.
    Crosman scope, boxed, as photo excellent condition.
    Walther scope, boxed, as photo excellent condition.

No idea, Mac, although I'm sure someone on here knows, assuming it's actually a collectable?
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Crosman scope, perhaps £10-£20 depending how rare/collectible they are? You can get a new JSR branded equivalent for less than £6 from the site sponsors.
    Walther scope, £20-£30?

Crosman 2250, likely a fair bit less than what you paid for it. Most people want to do their own mods. If you have the original parts to return it to stock, I would do that and sell the steel breech/bolt assembly and the Stace trigger separately. If genuinely as new, 20% off cost price of Crosman, 10% off cost of breech and trigger. I don't think Grant is making parts to sell anymore so someone out there will want one.
    Good deals with these members

Thank you Danny and eyebull for your replies. I think that I will put the Crosman up for what a basic gun now costs. If I don't sell it it will stay with me until I find something to swap it for.
    Mac