Thread: Bsa rb2 .25

Bsa rb2 .25

Hi all, was at a mates yesterday and he had just picked up a rb2 .25 but according to Knibbs site it should be .22 as it has the azr serial number ?, anyone got anymore information, also an idea on value, really nice condition and a carbine, all help appreciated, thanks Mark.
    Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer

Hello,

I take it it is an Airsporter? In your mentioned condition Id say between 400-500 as a guide. You just don`t see em in that cal.

Airsporter RB2

Hi, yes an Airsporter, thanks for the reply, I told him it was a rare thing, it's the only one I have see, Cheers Mark.
    Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer