Thread: Holts sealed bids.. Finished today

Holts sealed bids.. Finished today

If what I can see of their closing prices matched to the catalogue there were enough bargains to set up a shop and double your money even after fees. Spitfire hf for 69 quid odd for example.

Anyone do well there? It was too far away for me ��
    Ex- Field airgun fella @ www.hprpc.co.uk

Morning. I bid on several air rifles and pistols, some deliberately low as they looked to need quite a lot of work on them, others I bid high to ... hopefully...bag one. Not a sausage !

However, in previous auctions I have put in low bids and won the gun. There doesn't seem to be a pattern with the Holts auctions... selling prices are all over the place , so I guess it's pot luck if you are successful.

I did see the Spitfire standard fill but not the high fill ... missed out there as they are lovely little rifles.

Previously won a boxed Crosman 1300 for £69 inc taxes, un-used Crosman blue streak .20cal with Williams peep sight for £131,and a very nice Diana Mod. 38 for £112 inc taxes...so was happy with that.

This time I even bid on two Cometa 400's to have a tinker with, sensible bid prices, but missed both.

Very random ...

Yes the hws seemed to have sold well but lots of bargain bsa's etc Airsporters for 60 quid too. The spitfire was the pop up pressure gauge one yes sf I think.

https://auctions.holtsauctioneers.co...e=5&index=view
    Still they are selling off the unsold stuff at fixed prices incl fees and there are still some good stuff.. Supersport for 100 quid etc if you are close enough to collect. Cheers.
    Ex- Field airgun fella @ www.hprpc.co.uk

Good luck to those that use holts.

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Good luck to those that use holts.
    They do come well packaged though Binners. I Like that the packaging is better than the contents or description some times..

Holts

Don't mention Holts to a friend of mine. Stuffed him big time on a FWB sport. Mach 1.5