Quote Originally Posted by colin g View Post
Probably due to the recent passing of our friend I.J. but keep trying, Tony will get back to you eventually. As for locked gates i think you maybe went to the outside shoot. Col.
Quote Originally Posted by Kev58 View Post
Well I have been emailing Rivinginton Riflemen for the last few weeks trying to get information from them, and not 1 reply to my emails

So I went down there tonight to have a look round and nothing to see at all apart from a looked gate and not a single person around belonging to the so called club, not even any signs saying where the club house is, I even asked afew walkers if they new of Rivingington Riflemen and they didn't know anything and never heard of them, Great way to expand your club isn't it, Well if this is the sort of club they are running were they don't or won't respond to emails from someone wanting to join their club then I won't be joining their club.
We buried I.J. in November 2022.

As the club is situated on private land and is only open on certain days, we advise no one to approach the site unannounced.

The club can be contacted via the website;

www.rivington-riflemen .uk where contact and membership information is available.