Evening all.
Picked this up on a whim, purely cos it just felt and looked good ( yes, even in this condition…) as a potential project doer upper but having done a bit of research into parts etc’ I’ve decided my resources are going to be better used elsewhere, especially as I’ve been offered something else that will fit nicely into my slowly expanding collection. After a bit of googling I came across a brilliant piece , done by one of the members on here I believe, so followed it and stripped (carefully I hasten to add, no 2lb hammers or pry bars here…) with a view to assessing the condition and what’s missing. Got as far as shown in the pic, having removed the lump of cheese that was the original piston head/seal from the top of the cylinder and that’s how its sat since.

So, I was wondering if any of you knowledgeable guys and gals could advise me as to potential value, if any, of it as a spares/repairs item as I’m looking to move it on to someone who will be able to make better use of it or its components..

TIA