Thread: SSP 10m rifle ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'll cast another vote for the FWB6xx series. I've had my '600 for about six months now and it's a lovely thing - consistent to 3-4fps, easy to cock, high build quality, reliable and, of course, very accurate in the right hands. The first '600 models lacked some of features later found on the '601-603 ones but don't let that put you off as it'll still outshoot you all day long.

It instantly became one of my favourite airguns and the one I look forward to shooting the most.
    Ignoring is bliss.

I bought a FWB 300 and 601 from a retired National/ International comp shooter the 601 is immaculate, the box is plastered in stickers from its travels and it came with multiple spares in packets, 'just in case'....
    There is something special about SSPs.... Good luck in your search

I bought a Anschutz 2002 Super Air SSP off here a few years ago for around £500 IIRC. Never missed a beat, and despite being pretty old the metalwork is outstanding. Insanely accurate if I shoot prone but I bought it for 10m fun at home with 3P.
    Steyr Challenge HFT - HW97K - BSA Mercury Challenger - Anschutz 9015 One - AA Pro Target - AA Pro Elite - ASI Paratrooper (R) - Walther LP500