Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just in filled a major hole in my Webley Stoeger Pistol Collection; Webley Mark 1

WOW - the Mk I and the Benjy 700 are both just exquisite! You have a real gift for uncovering these minty jewels.

Slant grip senior value

Sorry for interrupting this thread, would it be possible to value my stoeger?

Its a slant grip senior in good condition not in original box, but boxed, sorry I have no idea how to add pictures, I have tried sorry, can email or WhatsApp, thinking of selling if I can recover the price I paid.

Regards

Trooper

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper1965 View Post
    Sorry for interrupting this thread, would it be possible to value my stoeger?

Its a slant grip senior in good condition not in original box, but boxed, sorry I have no idea how to add pictures, I have tried sorry, can email or WhatsApp, thinking of selling if I can recover the price I paid.

Regards

Trooper
    I’m in the US so have no idea of value over there, but a slant grip Stoeger would have to be pretty hard to find I would think. I not sure I have even seen one?

Sales thread

Pictures in the sales thread, hopefully priced to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper1965 View Post
    Pictures in the sales thread, hopefully priced to sell.
    Sorry to disappoint, but the pistol shown in your sales thread is not a slant grip Senior, it's a straight grip Senior.