Thread: Webley Falcon power

Webley Falcon power

Can any Webley falcon .22 owners tell me what power there guns are doing in real life, webley ads claim 8 ft lbs I have never seen one doing this, I know its down to week springs and leather seals but just want to get an idea what the real average webley falcon does, I think its between 5 and 6 ft lbs, I only use mine for plinking and its doing 6 ft lbs and thats fine for plinking.

My falcon is doing about 7.5-8 depending on pellet. Seems to quite like RWS Superdomes

I get about 8 from mine in .177. It’s running the standard Webley mainspring (shortened slightly) with modern guides, a synthetic piston seal conversion and a synthetic breech seal. Before those subtle mods it was putting out less than 6 and was very slammy, basically because all the seals were worn out.

Cheers
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreg View Post
    I get about 8 from mine in .177. It’s running the standard Webley mainspring (shortened slightly) with modern guides, a synthetic piston seal conversion and a synthetic breech seal. Before those subtle mods it was putting out less than 6 and was very slammy, basically because all the seals were worn out.

Cheers
    Greg
    Nice I had a .177 Falcon a few years ago should of kept that one as you do not see many in .177 now, I need to get mine tested so they can do 8 ft lbs then.