Thread: fx crony

fx crony

Hi,Has anyone got a fx crony,i have and it,s giving problems ie- when i have it set up on any of my guns and connected to my iphone it rambley shouts out and show,s shots on my phone inbetween shot,s i actully take???? does any one else have the same problem or have got a dodgy one,cheer,s rgds stubbs4612

ive had one for a few years and its never misbehaved. The only issues are me when i forget to switch between sub 12ftlbs and FAC.

Quote Originally Posted by telbert View Post
    ive had one for a few years and its never misbehaved. The only issues are me when i forget to switch between sub 12ftlbs and FAC.
    well i dont have fac so that,s not the problem!rgds stubbs4612

Quote Originally Posted by stubbs4612 View Post
    Hi,Has anyone got a fx crony,i have and it,s giving problems ie- when i have it set up on any of my guns and connected to my iphone it rambley shouts out and show,s shots on my phone inbetween shot,s i actully take???? does any one else have the same problem or have got a dodgy one,cheer,s rgds stubbs4612
    Just a guess but if it works off a sensitive radar return could it be detecting flying insects ?

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Just a guess but if it works off a sensitive radar return could it be detecting flying insects ?
    well angrybear,it is doing the same weather i am outside or in my man cave and hav,nt noticed any fly,s or owt,so i think i can count them out,but i have just thought on the last gun i used the fx on was my bsa supersport .25 and as a big bark so got me thinking that could have done something inside the fx but they are fire arms rated so it should,nd be that surly,i am going to try getting in touch with fx to see what they have to say.rgds stubbs4612

I think I adjusted the sensitivity setting on mine to stop the random readout.
    "Shooters, regardless of their preferred quarry, enjoy their sport for its ability to transfer them from their day-to-day life into a world where they can lose themselves for a few hours". B Potts.

thats what i had to do to mine

fx got back to me and told me to uninstall the app on my iphone then reinstall it which as new firmware,so i have done that but not tried it yet,i wiil post the result on here when i get round to trying it.rgds stubbs4612

Velocity Range: < 335m/s (1099fps)

Website doesn't say what min FPS is so insects may or may not register.

Looks like FAC air and rimfire are just within tolerance
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill