Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: only 1 pcp now

same here paul

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    Tony you always get moist when people mention Weihrauch's
    Correct..Well, to be fair, most things that go BOING in the night. Older and more recent.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulH View Post
    I sold my Prosport a few years ago because of a shoulder injury.

It was a present for my 40th, I've got another Prosport and an HW95 now still have the shoulder injury plus neck trouble but man I love shooting them 2
    Same here, but keep up with the therapy.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

i try to use my springer as much as i can but my shoulder gets worse every time i use it id not like to sell it but id not keep it just to sit in gun safe

Not wanting to teach your granny how to suck eggs or anything but, if you haven't tried, or not thought of it yet.......how about keeping those sessions brief and taking small breaks. If you do get the opportunity to shoot very often (I don't), maybe a couple of days' break in between sessions? Although I've never tried it yet myself and I'm sure I'd find it awkward (at least at first), might it be worth considering cocking with the other arm? Also, when undertaking many forms of exercise we need to warm up. I wonder if there might be any warm-up / stretching regime that may help? I know we're all different and different tricks will work for different people / specific issues, but worth considering? Mine havent flared up of late; hope I haven spoken too soon....... If you like to shoot often but don't want to have all the faff of a PCP, how about a slight directional change and using a cheaper CO2 rifle or pistol on days when you're resting yourself from the springer? Brilliant for fun and informal shooting and lots of choice out there.

yes tony i will give that a go id hate to have to sell it on