Quote Originally Posted by Jimlad View Post
Hi,
Don't know how rare, but I don't see any about, I have a Air Arms CA100 which was bought direct from Air Arms back in the late 80s very early 90s?, I had wrote to Air Arms when these rifles just appeared asking them if the would donate a rifle to the Bridgend & District Air Rifle League as a raffle prize for a 24 hour shootathon that we were doing for a local hospice, they wrote back asking if we would use two of their rifles for the 24 hours during our event, which we did, they then had the rifles back for inspection, when they finished their tests, we bought them at a very reasonable price. the two rifle are still being used, mine is serial no 89 and the other 109, mine is stripped for a service at the moment will put pics on when back together.
https://imgur.com/bSwgunQ
Superb rifle. Went on to become the 12 ftlb Protarget FT rifle which spawned the EV2. The only reason that the CA100 didn't take off was the dogma that a 10m rifle had to be German or Austrian. Considering that it came out in about 1994 it was well ahead of its time.