Thread: Favourite 10m pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Pardini K12 with Rink laminated grip.

Best mechanical trigger by far - Pardini have adopted the Rolls Royce model; evolution not revolution at least before the German takeover at Crewe and Goodwood......

Comparable to the Morini electronic trigger in my opinion.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Tau 7 Match, and for pcp Steyr LP10. Fastfire LP50 short
    ATB,
    yana

Thumbs up

Tau7 pistol love the trigger.

AirMatch 600, a very compact SSP with beautiful snapping glass trigger. Just don’t dare shoot it to much for fear it goes bang. But there are few more that would be my favourite depending on my mood.

I like the Airmatch 600 but would not call it a compact. The FAS 604 is shorter so I would put that as number one.

Baz

http://i.imgur.com/vv2tPfN.jpg?1
    http://i.imgur.com/KvhcAxC.jpg
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

I've had some great fun with SMK / Artemis / snowpeak stuff like the PP800, 750, 700 over the last few years. Yes I've needed to polish the trigger parts mating surfaces, and remove burrs from the air inlet hole in the barrel, but both were easy jobs. I often look for them on offer in shops, I only paid £130 for my PP700s

My first 10M pistol was a FAS 604. It was the very first one in the UK, that’s how long ago it was. Since then I owned 2 FWB Model 90’s, Airmatch 600, Walther CP2, Morini 162E and the last one was a Steyr LP10E. My favourite was the Morini, the balance and feel was fantastic. The grip suited me too with no modifications required. Now I’m back into shooting I may have to purchase a new 10M pistol so I’ll keep my eyes peeled once I’ve got the funds.

I really like my Tau 7s. I had a Morini 162E and Steyr LP5 PCP but didnt shoot any better with these than with my Tau 7.
    For PCPs I like the Morini 162IE. But I can hold still the Steyr LP10 very well.
    ATB,
    yana

I started 10m match shooting in 1978 with an Original Mod 5 and then moved on to a Mod 10 followed by a FWB 65, Tau 7, Morini 162ei and now shoot a FWB 44. The pistol with which I had most success was the Morini (so probably my favourite in terms of ranking/highest scores) and wished I hadn't sold it.