Thread: Too many projects , not enough time. LP3 project value help please.

Too many projects , not enough time. LP3 project value help please.

Got this 5 or 6 months ago and its been sitting on and off ( more off than on ) the back burner since as I just haven't the time to do it the justice it deserves, so looking for some advice on price please as will be looking to move it on to someone who will be able to hopefully bring it back to its former glory.
    I've had a bit of a google but as these don't come up that often I really have very little reference to base it on, so thought I'd ask the knowledgeable collective on here.

TIA
    Last edited by gizwaz; 08-10-2022 at 03:59 PM.
    All help, advice and wrist slaps gratefully received.
    Most sales open to swaps for older BSA’s, projects and or incomplete/bits. Currently quietly developing a hankering for a nice S10 BBK………..

I'd say about £100 max, especially as grips are missing

I guess someone might want it for spares?

The lack of valuations probably suggests there won’t be much interest

You might be better selling the components separately, or at least the barrel, trigger and valve, assuming they are complete
    Morally flawed

They don't seem to crop up very often, & are usually either working or assembled but with the caveat of 'seals might need replacing' so I can see how it's tricky to put a value on it. Selling it complete, assuming its all there might be nice as the next owner might hopefully be able to get it up & running. As to value, well, maybe be guided by what you paid for it, that might be a starting point, especially if you bought it as a project that needed work doing on it to get it running, grips might be tricky to source so that might make it less attractive to some.

If other bits are missing or need replacing I am afraid it might not be worth a great deal so assuming its all there I'd guess about £100 but it is a guess, it's a bit of a gamble for the buyer as it is difficult to judge what may or may not be required.