Thread: BIRMINGHAM ANTIQUE ARMS & MILITARIA FAIR. 20th Noy.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Excuse my stupidly but when they say on the website preview 8.30 til 10am, does that mean you can view the tables but can't buy until after ten, I hadn't read the website properly and saw doors open 10am and was a bit shocked when I got there at 9.55 and had trouble parking the car and the place was heaving.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

The doors open at 8.30am and trading starts then. I think its a higher entrance fee between 8.30 and 10.00 am. It's quite a rush for us to get set up by 8.30am as we only have just over an hour to do it. Regards Tim

Quote Originally Posted by erichtfisherman View Post
    The doors open at 8.30am and trading starts then. I think its a higher entrance fee between 8.30 and 10.00 am. It's quite a rush for us to get set up by 8.30am as we only have just over an hour to do it. Regards Tim
    I think traders should have enough time to set up, grab a bacon roll and relax before the public flock in.

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    I think traders should have enough time to set up, grab a bacon roll and relax before the public flock in.
    Yep Pete that's one of good things about Kempton we've loads of time to get prepared.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by erichtfisherman View Post
    I never realised that, that'll teach me for not reading the advert properly.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Kempton Sunday 11th

Just a reminder.
    Last one until 2nd April next year. So join two Authors and a fat bloke

Great days in the past