Thread: Crosman Trapmaster

Crosman Trapmaster

I am photographing my collection and thought it would be nice to share photos of my Trapmaster collection.
    The result of about 2 years of looking for items in the USA.
    Can't wait to use the thrower. It has adjustable throwing power and angle; another great Crosman creation.

It took some time to assemble the thrower bench. Looks brand new

That's a very complete Trapmaster collection. It looks like a lot of fun too.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Good stuff Louis. Feeling a touch of envy today.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Looks great, Never seen the kit all together before, Well done for acquiring it.
    I have a crosman 180 pellgun like the one in your pic Louis that i am getting rid of, Any idea on price i should ask.. Not into Co2 things myself so it may as well go to someone who is. Col.

That is so cool with all the accessories. Insane to get them all together. The rifle looks mint as well. Should be a lot of fun.

Looks great, I have always wanted a Crosman trapmaster, It would be nice to see a video of it in action and to see the spread of the shot on targets at diffrent ranges.

Cheers gents.
    @jjjjjj, at some point I will indeed do field testing with the Trapmaster. Until now I have only shot the gun in my gunroom, many times, testing .362 and .375 leadballs and all sorts of wads to keep them in the cartridges (conclusion: a bit of toilet paper works best!).

@colin g, I am not sure what a Crosman 180 is worth in the UK. It probably depends on condition, originality, and whether it holds gas. I think around 200 pounds for a nice one?

Quote Originally Posted by jirushi View Post
    Cheers gents.
    @jjjjjj, at some point I will indeed do field testing with the Trapmaster. Until now I have only shot the gun in my gunroom, many times, testing .362 and .375 leadballs and all sorts of wads to keep them in the cartridges (conclusion: a bit of toilet paper works best!).

@colin g, I am not sure what a Crosman 180 is worth in the UK. It probably depends on condition, originality, and whether it holds gas. I think around 200 pounds for a nice one?
    Cheers Louis, Its very tidy, More than likely would need resealing after all this time.. Col.

Trapmaster

I would give .y left nut for a box of shotshells and a box of clays beautiful sir for sure I love mine and shoot it when I can

What a wonderful toy and kit.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

It's shooting lead balls at 3 times a certain power limit in a certain country (not a problem in Holland).
    For anger management, very useful!

I Have bid on these at several sales but was never successful however the chap who outbid me had a right job getting his to work and regrets having ever bought it. Replacing the seals was his problem he said as they are very specific in there dimensions and hard to get.
    Would still like one though.

I have resealed my Trapmaster and I found it very enjoyable.
    The seals can be bought from JG Airguns or Precision Pellet.
    Tbh, it's pretty straightforward apart from a few areas. I would recommend sending the valve stem to Lawrie Amatruda for resealing.