Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to store or display pistols?

Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    Use built in adjustable shelving in our bedroom built in the 1940’s. Added the oak rifle racks that served double duty as I pull them for my table at airgun shows. Just added the 5 level rack this month as my rifle collection was outrunning my space.

What an amazing journey you've been on, Steve! As successful as any collector I've known.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by ashf9999 View Post
    What's the thing missing its stock in front of the Webley Target?
    That’s the metal part of a EM-GE Herkules Air Pistol. Somebody was selling it as parts and couldn’t resist having a example of prewar machining that you could toy with. No piston and spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    What an amazing journey you've been on, Steve! As successful as any collector I've known.
    It’s been a fun retirement hobby, you and your gallery have been quite the inspiration. Many hours searching the gallery for examples of what I was looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    That’s the metal part of a EM-GE Herkules Air Pistol. Somebody was selling it as parts and couldn’t resist having a example of prewar machining that you could toy with. No piston and spring.
    Hmm. Nice.