I’ve put it in here because the rifle it fits is 30 yrs old, but if wrong I’ll happily move the thread..

I’ve been weighing up a few various options on the hobby fund front and was just wondering what kind of value this may hold??
It’s all but confirmed in writing to be an early Custom Stocks product from some time ago.

A while back now i kind of accidentally bought a L/H Mk1 .177 TX, which was sat in this. Now me not being a southpaw gave it a try cackhanded but to no avail so sourced a R/H mk3 piece of wood that enabled me to shoot it, but tucked this in the wardrobe for safe keeping in case I didn’t get on with the rifle. Well, I have to say that its the one gun in my collection that makes the trip to the range every time. Despite having a few others to choose from which I kind of cycle thru over time, this is always there…….
Suffice to say it looks like its gonna be a keeper so I’ll have no need to hang on to the custom item, but have been looking into getting a more suitable stock for her, hence my question. Is it worth selling to contribute towards a new stock, or should I put it back in the wardrobe in case the rifle and I fall out and I end up looking to move it on????

More pix here if anyone’s interested………

https://imgur.com/a/O6PBv2V