Thread: Casing Webley Air Pistols.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    [QUOTE=Troubledshooter;8190472]
    Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    Posted this far too many times but this curly walnut case was the nicest case I have ever seen. QUOTE]

That is a nicely figured case containing one of my favourite Webley air pistols, the same sort of case I am looking for, but instead of coins I think I would have created a space for a pellet tin and enlarged the other space to take a Webley oil tin of either type.
    Yes l would have done the same as you say. it would have been more in keeping. but each to their own.

Got a couple of boxes but this is my fav -

https://i.postimg.cc/mDjVNTmT/IMG-2030.jpg

lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

Not as smart as the others, but it at least it matches the condition of the pistol.

Brian

Bloody hell Lodmor that pic should be marked not safe for work I let out a "Corr look at that" which brought a gaggle of expectant drivers to my screen.... not what they were expecting!
    Not sure what Pistol that is Abas but I now want one-what model of Tell is it? It looks top!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamocfx View Post
    Bloody hell Lodmor that pic should be marked not safe for work I let out a "Corr look at that" which brought a gaggle of expectant drivers to my screen.... not what they were expecting!
    Not sure what Pistol that is Abas but I now want one-what model of Tell is it? It looks top!
    Hi,
    It’s an early and rather tired a Tell 3, but still shoots quite well for its age.

Brian

Thanks-Tell 3? It looks really good and aged perfectly. I will now go and look these up! Missed these altogether.

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamocfx View Post
    Thanks-Tell 3? It looks really good and aged perfectly. I will now go and look these up! Missed these altogether.
    They don't come cheap unless you get really lucky.