Hi,

This is not somehing I thought I would ever ask about but what do people think of and how much do Milbro Mk4 pistols go for? Until recently I have ignored air pistols completely but after encouragement (nagging?) from Gggr I purchased a Webley Junior, then a Nemesis, then a Tempest.... I am sure you understand how this goes. This morning I stumbled upon a review of a Milbro Mk4 pistol and its so ugly and odd that I am intrigued and would like to know more. Are they sought after, collected or are they ignored? I actually don't remember ever seeing a thread devoted to them but as I say I used to skip past anything pistol related.
This is all pretty tragic because one thing leads to another and I spent half of my Saturday night reading about Milbro rifles and pistols and think I maybe developing an airgun crush on the poorest manufacturer ever.
Almost forgot to add that I have a Milbro G46 Target thing acquired years ago (cant remember where) in a terrible state which has suddenly become interesting.
Your thoughts on the pistol and Milbro in general would be very much appreciated.