Thread: What would you pay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus View Post
    For a 6 month old pro-sport walnut in 177 bearing in mind that they are just over £900 new
    I am always a bit suspicious of top end guns S/H could be a bit of a lemon, I would pay more for a new one as you don't know if it has been messed with like cylinder bolt over tightened or dry fired etc. Over £500 not worth the risk. Get a new one if you like the PS and keep it

Quote Originally Posted by Barryg View Post
    I am always a bit suspicious of top end guns S/H could be a bit of a lemon, I would pay more for a new one as you don't know if it has been messed with like cylinder bolt over tightened or dry fired etc. Over £500 not worth the risk. Get a new one if you like the PS and keep it

Doesn't bother me as ill probably take it to bits anyway and I can do a lot of fixing for £250. I would be very surprised if it had been messed with though.
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer

We have a PS in .177 with Walnut stock. Not unmarked but very nice. The stock was damaged but now has a replacement stock.
    The photos are with snapped stock. Can do some with replacement stock if interested.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/SV6ypbxpMMYinXKGA