Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kempton Park Dec 2022 Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Robert j View Post
    Can I join?
    ofcourse you can
    Collection: vintage air pistols & air rifles / vintage air gun accessories
    Facebook groups: vintage air guns 1. Webley, 2 BSA, 3. Haenel, 4. Weihrauch, 5. Diana

Quote Originally Posted by Robert j View Post
    Can I join?
    You would be more than welcome to attend Robert. Make sure you say hello. I'll be walking around with a camera all morning!

The next fair is on the 1st Sunday in April.

Kind regards,

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

Quote Originally Posted by pigsy View Post
    What are the makes of the second and third from last pistols in the photos?
    Don`
    t think I have seen them before
    Hi Don,

Those are Crosman pistols that have been modified by Paul O'Donnell. I think at least one is in .25 as Paul has a passion for .25s.

They're modern Crosmans - 2240? Embarrassingly I should know but as they are a little too modern for me, I didn't pay them enough attention.

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    You would be more than welcome to attend Robert. Make sure you say hello. I'll be walking around with a camera all morning!

The next fair is on the 1st Sunday in April.

Kind regards,

John

April Fool
    Try Sunday 2nd April

Next Year

Great photos John

Very early Single Point Sight on the Air Arms Hi-Power by the looks of it. I have the same Barrel Weight on my Firepower.

I have yet still got to go to one of these events. Hope I can get to the one in April

Kind regards
    Paddy
    BE-HAPPY-OK

pjbingham is offline My mother was flexible,but couldn't do Thursdays
    Great photos, thanks for sharing 😎👍

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    Great photos John

Very early Single Point Sight on the Air Arms Hi-Power by the looks of it. I have the same Barrel Weight on my Firepower.

I have yet still got to go to one of these events. Hope I can get to the one in April

Kind regards
    Paddy
    It would be good to see you Paddy and catch up for a natter. Yes that was an interesting early Singlepoint sight on the Hi Power and I like that barrel weight too as the open front sight can still be used. I had a good chat with the owner and we reminisced about Jackals and the old days! The rifle was priced over £400 IIRC and had I not bought a number of other guns, I may have been able to justify it but as things stood, other than the sight and barrel weight, I have an equally good example at home that still has its original opens.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    It would be good to see you Paddy and catch up for a natter. Yes that was an interesting early Singlepoint sight on the Hi Power and I like that barrel weight too as the open front sight can still be used. I had a good chat with the owner and we reminisced about Jackals and the old days! The rifle was priced over £400 IIRC and had I not bought a number of other guns, I may have been able to justify it but as things stood, other than the sight and barrel weight, I have an equally good example at home that still has its original opens.

John
    Definitely have a good natter if I can make it.

£400 for the Hi-Power I am just glad I brought all my lot all those years ago

Regards
    Paddy
    BE-HAPPY-OK