A huge thank you to Peter and Liz Binfield along with their team of ever helpful staff for yet another great fair.

A quality fair like this was definitely missing from the Arms Fair Year Calendar in years gone by and it's great to attend at a time of year that is usually quiet in terms of fairs and events.

There was so much to see as usual and before I knew it, my time had run out and we had to depart.

Highlights for me in no particular order have to be the Webley Mark I rifle that Binners had on his stall, with an original spare barrel, a Hyscore Sportster, a boxed Webley Mark 3 with paperwork including the original receipt, a straight grip Webley Senior, not one but two boxed Benjamin repeaters and a beautiful Air Arms High Power with an original barrel weight/silencer that fitted with the open front sight in place. There was so much more including two Crosman 180 Pellguns, a boxed Crosman Mark I, which was on my wants list for the fair and several Britannias.

It was also great to have a chat with so many collectors. My throat is now hoarse!

Anyway, here is a link to pics. There were some interesting antique firearms too and what looked like a deactivated Barratt 50!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KcGfrLn6zeJqPnCg8

John