Thread: HW55T. LH Valuation thread

HW55T. LH Valuation thread

Thinking of selling the above. Been using it RH as the cheek piece on these is sort of suitable. Nice condition with open sights. What's it worth these days? Mach 1.5

Pics.

£450-500?

The book price is £350 to £500 (depending on condition). One sold for £800 on Gunstar, or Gun Trader within a week. Yours has the Tyrolean stock and is the most desirable version. Being left handed will push the price up even further. I would start off at £1000 and keep lowering the price. I would be surprised if you got under 1k for it if it is in mint condition. I have been looking for a couple of years for a mint 55 Tyrolean stock version with the original tag and bag containing the interchangeable fore end sights. I hit the jackpot when a local gun dealer died, and his family sold off his collection. It cost me £450. I showed the seller a copy of an email a gun dealer sent me on the book price. You can search the internet and it is hard to find any for sale or that have sold to make a valuation. People do not usually want to sell them and they are rarely on the market

Thumbs up

I have one that I bought a few years ago, I can't for the life of me recall what I paid for it (Grey matter dieing off at an alarming rate ) but if I ever got rid of my collection it would be one of the last ever to go!

These are beautifully made rifles

Sorry my pics are blurry, I'm not too good with a camera

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Is that not a Walther?
    Best Regards

Simon

I've got some slug guns.

The images above do not have the barrel locking lever that my HW55 has. I am too stupid to upload my images, it only gives me a URL option. Is it because I am a new member?

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzer View Post
    The images above do not have the barrel locking lever that my HW55 has. I am too stupid to upload my images, it only gives me a URL option. Is it because I am a new member?
    No its not because you are new, When you can get to the sales section its pictures as normal, The rest of the sections are URL which i dont ever use. Col.

Quote Originally Posted by simona View Post
    Is that not a Walther?
    It is, isn’t it? I have one, just not as nice as with a conventional stock.