Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone!

It's that time of year again... to wish all collectables members and visitors a happy Christmas.

I have to say, this section has gone from strength to strength this year. The highlight for me was the publication of John's fabulous book on spring air pistols (if you haven't treated yourself to one yet, I would strongly recommend it while stocks last).

The lowlight was the death of my friend Frank Korn (Frakor).

I hope 2023 brings all the collectables you are hoping for.

Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Merry Christmas to you Garvin, and everyone else across all the forums, I'm on here every day, viewed on the computer to see the great photo's, I'm more a learner than a poster.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    It's that time of year again... to wish all collectables members and visitors a happy Christmas.

I have to say, this section has gone from strength to strength this year. The highlight for me was the publication of John's fabulous book on spring air pistols (if you haven't treated yourself to one yet, I would strongly recommend it while stocks last).

The lowlight was the death of my friend Frank Korn (Frakor).

I hope 2023 brings all the collectables you are hoping for.

A very Happy Christmas to you too Danny and to all the other members of this great forum. I couldn't agree more with your endorsement of the John Griffith's book which I would also extend to JM's excellent BSA book. Two great publications in one year has been a treat indeed.
    Brian

Merry Christmas Gents

xmas

Compliments of the season to all of you.

Bumhug

To you all

Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    A very Happy Christmas to you too Danny and to all the other members of this great forum. I couldn't agree more with your endorsement of the John Griffith's book which I would also extend to JM's excellent BSA book. Two great publications in one year has been a treat indeed.
    Brian
    Good point Brian. Publication of John M's fabulous book on BSA rifles was another highlight of 2022.

Our airgun cups runneth over!

Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Merry Xmas

Merry Xmas Garvin and to all members of this wonderful forum. May Santa bring you what your hearts desire. Ho! ho! ho!

And similar festive greetings from me too, to Garvin and all others.

I was just looking at the general forum on this site and it is rather worrying that so many people, who would otherwise post in the collectibles' section, are now doing so on the main forum. Thus, with a quick glance, I saw a post about the first springer ever made, another about Tomahawk air rifles and another about an FWB 127. I dare say there were more. Surely these posts should all be posted on this section of the site. I cannot imagine PCP users would have much interest in any of these older air rifles, which have long ceased production.

Whereas a number of us would go to this part of the site in the first instance and perhaps venture no further, it is now necessary to visit the general forum to see if anything has been missed.

Rgds to all
    A

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    A happy Christmas to you Danny. and to all other members on here.

Merry Christmas to all you lovely people.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Merry Christmas to you all

ccdjg is offline Airgun Alchemist, Collector and Scribe
    Happy Christmas to one and all, and lucky collecting for 2003! And special greetings to Danny, for another year of his continuing additions to the VAG. Well done Danny!

All the best to you all here in collectibles Dont post as much as I used to but I am still here with you

Merry Christmas to you all.