I still have a few good rifles as well as the fixer-uppers I listed in another thread. I don't want to get rid of them all, but I think I only want to keep one, give one to my 25 year old grandson, and sell the others.
I have:
1. An early HW80 in .22. It's had the stock refinished reasonably well, and a Welsh Willie kit fitted. Also has a very nice Nikko Sterling Mountmaster 3-9 x 40 scope. Only had about 10 pellets through it since the WW kit was fitted.
2. Crossman Phantom in .177. Black synthetic stock, with a Centre Point 4 x 32 scope. Good condition.
3. SMK TH78D CO2 powered .22 in very good condition. I've had this one from new, it has the factory scope and silencer and is in as new condition.
4. Webley Tracker in .22. Has a few small marks on the stock but generally good condition and shoots well. Scope is a BSA "22 Special".
5. Webley Mark 3 in .177. Must be a fairly early model as is doesn't have dovetails for scope mounting but it has the later style of back block. Looks as if someone tried to weld a mounting rail onto the back block but the weld has been ground off. I have a good back block for it but haven't got round to changing it. Shoots very well. Stock seems to have been sanded and satin varnished.

At the moment I'm thinking of keeping the Mark 3 (I've owned it since 1978!) and giving either the Tracker or the Crossman to the grandson, and selling the other Weirauch and the SMK as I think they're likely to raise the most money. Does that seem the right choice?
Can anyone suggest a selling price for these please?
Pete