Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tired Webley Junior-polish or reblue?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamocfx View Post
    I had a read and would love to see the pictures Felix, you maybe onto something with just leaving the gun metal as is. Maybe I was just looking for something to do and thats why I posed the question on here.
    Pics just re-posted - got any photos of your Junior?
    Max; looking for: Baikal IZH 61 side lever rifle

Wow I really like your pistols! The grips look excellent, if you made them well done they look like they came with the gun the fit and finish is that good. The painted Junior is interesting in itself... Ive never actually seen one for real! I also saved some of your pics for reference, hope you dont mind?

What is a good image hosting site? I want to put pics on here but haven't done it for years.

Thanks - I've used that site for ages - https://imgbb.com/

Would it be a sin to nickel plate a weary junior. I dislike refinished guns, but strangely secretly desire a nickel plated Bsa Improved model D. Would have to bring a total relic back from the dead to justify it though.
    "helplessly they stare at his tracks......."

I dont mind what people do to their guns personally though I would feel uncomfortable if something rare was forever ruined. I saw a Hurricaine for sale on here that had been polished... looked like Elton John used to own it and I thought it looked unique!

I will strip the Junior and hopefully get it back together and teach myself to like the worn out patina. Now that I have seen a painted Junior I'm starting to think one would look nice next to the grubby one!

Is there a free image hosting website? I have a 2200 that I want to plop on here to swap and it would be better for everyone if they could see it.

Is there a free image hosting website? I have a 2200 that I want to plop on here to swap and it would be better for everyone if they could see it.
    See my reply a few lines up.

I dont mind what people do to their guns personally though I would feel uncomfortable if something rare was forever ruined. I saw a Hurricaine for sale on here that had been polished... looked like Elton John used to own it and I thought it looked unique!

I will strip the Junior and hopefully get it back together and teach myself to like the worn out patina. Now that I have seen a painted Junior I'm starting to think one would look nice next to the grubby one!

In both the sales and wanted sections you can upload a file directly to your thread from your PC by clicking on the picture frame - 2nd, row third from the right - select 'from computer', select your photo and upload.

Thanks for that Troubled I will give it a go later.

Another thumbs up for G96. A deep dark finish.