Thread: Anschutz 35 Magnum

Anschutz 35 Magnum

I just wondered if anybody knows any info on the Anschutz 35 Magnum?
    Was it sold in the UK?
    Any info welcome.
    M.

Anschutz

I dare say you mean the 335. If so then yes. MK2 Produce around 1981 to give Anschutz a better stake in the springer market by using the word Magnum . Great quality and very accurate. Some custom models were produce by WBPS and Theoben later models around 1985 had a safety catch fitted for the US market. A very underrated rifle and getting hard to find.Mach 1.5

I have a couple of 335 models......the 35 Magnum is a completely different rifle but I can't find any info

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Well...somewhere I have a photo of the 335 and 35 Magnum together, but can't find it.

The 35 Magnum was made for a short time, some years after the 335 went out of production. It was more like the previous model 333 (same powerplant and receiver as the 335, with a lighter barrel and no manual locking lever), though with a new stock having features falling between the two older models. Not a bad rifle, but to me a step down from the 335. It rather gave the impression the designers were cleaning out the factory parts bins!

The Vintage Airguns Gallery has excellent coverage of the earlier 330, 333, and 335, a interesting attempt at making junior, intermediate, and full-size sporters with the same basic action.

https://forum.vintageairgunsgallery....hutz/anschutz/
    Last edited by MDriskill; 13-03-2023 at 02:38 PM.

I had the mk2 335 (1980) and the later 335 magnum (85 ish)...basically the same rifle iirc,same barrel latch system and stock and had magnum within a triangle in front of the scope rails from memory, although I only had the magnum a couple of weeks before part exchanging it on a 12 bore so never stripped it and can't remember if it had a safety....the mk2 had no safety but did have the anti-bear trap which was easily removed.
    Smile!...today is the day you worried about yesterday. :-)

Supanova II Weymouth....http://www.supanova-charters.co.uk/

i remember reading about one of these

My 335 magnum had the manual safety catch behind the receiver. Appears this was added in 1986 for the American demands. I dare say the 35 Magnum was only for the US market and maybe never made it to our shores if it did? then in a very limited number. Mach 1.5

How much is a 335 worth nowadays?
    And if the 35 is a rare item what would one be worth. Any ideas

About £200 for a nice Mk2. Mach 1.5

Ok thanks to all