Thread: Reximex Mito any good?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    These are great pistols in my opinion and tick all the boxes with features. Only down side is it’s hard to find an open sight to fit the rail but red dots work great.
    Last edited by GRAZY; 03-06-2023 at 05:22 AM.

Thanks Grazy
    Think I am going to take the plunge and get one hopefully! But usually walk into the gun shop and see something else

Well gone and done it, went for the walnut grip one in 177 , now need either red dot or scope which would you go for any advice would be appreciated

I think red dot or scope is really a personal preference. I like the Hawke Reflex sights and have them on several pistols and a mini rifle.

With a red dot, the pistol no longer fits in the case which is really annoying. I've been re-fitting foam to the case this morning.

My pistol had a heavy trigger pull - not really suitable for a target pistol and so I did the sear and trigger spring conversion as per this youtube video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uXon9Eto50&t=160s
    Trigger is now very good.

Steve.

Thanks, would fitting a picatinny rail will the zero of a red dot stay on target? Without having to re zero, so I can refit the case without need to cut it up to fit?