Thread: Reximex Mito any good?

Reximex Mito any good?

Hi I am considering buying one, watched the reviews on YouTube, but are there issues or problems anyone had or what I need to look for?
    Your advice would be appreciated 👍

These are great pistols in my opinion and tick all the boxes with features. Only down side is it’s hard to find an open sight to fit the rail but red dots work great.
    Last edited by GRAZY; 03-06-2023 at 05:22 AM.

Thanks Grazy
    Think I am going to take the plunge and get one hopefully! But usually walk into the gun shop and see something else

Well gone and done it, went for the walnut grip one in 177 , now need either red dot or scope which would you go for any advice would be appreciated

I think red dot or scope is really a personal preference. I like the Hawke Reflex sights and have them on several pistols and a mini rifle.

With a red dot, the pistol no longer fits in the case which is really annoying. I've been re-fitting foam to the case this morning.

My pistol had a heavy trigger pull - not really suitable for a target pistol and so I did the sear and trigger spring conversion as per this youtube video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uXon9Eto50&t=160s
    Trigger is now very good.

Steve.

Thanks, would fitting a picatinny rail will the zero of a red dot stay on target? Without having to re zero, so I can refit the case without need to cut it up to fit?

I have the Hawke Vantage Red Dot 1x20, 9-11mm. I like the style of how it fits and just gives enough space to get the mag in under it. Not sure I’d trust removing and refitting without spending some time to check the zeroing before shooting but maybe it will work if you mark the position and be careful with how you store the scope.
    Great video on trigger springs, looks a bit tricky but I’m thinking of giving it a go. Small springs always seem to have a mind of their own when I try things like this, maybe a magnet next to the spring as it’s removed could be an idea.

I was really pleased with my Mito S in .177, have added an under rail to it () and a few other bits. The only minor disappointment was the quality of the rotary magazines. I managed to get some replacements and much better single shot loader from CARM which have enhanced it even more.

Great bit of kit!

Yes agree the mags are hit and miss, but the Mito’s are fantastic and now have the S and W, will have to have a look at the carm ones

Upgrading the mags sounds like a good shout, I’d really love them to do a proper target sight maybe dropping back over the grip in an LP10 style. So far haven’t found a good one that fits the 9-11 rail but with a good sight and lighter trigger this could be a real contender. Possibly it could even be an add on as the rail is removable and could easily be swapped.