Thread: Reximex Mito any good?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have the Hawke Vantage Red Dot 1x20, 9-11mm. I like the style of how it fits and just gives enough space to get the mag in under it. Not sure I’d trust removing and refitting without spending some time to check the zeroing before shooting but maybe it will work if you mark the position and be careful with how you store the scope.
    Great video on trigger springs, looks a bit tricky but I’m thinking of giving it a go. Small springs always seem to have a mind of their own when I try things like this, maybe a magnet next to the spring as it’s removed could be an idea.

I was really pleased with my Mito S in .177, have added an under rail to it () and a few other bits. The only minor disappointment was the quality of the rotary magazines. I managed to get some replacements and much better single shot loader from CARM which have enhanced it even more.

Great bit of kit!

Yes agree the mags are hit and miss, but the Mito’s are fantastic and now have the S and W, will have to have a look at the carm ones