Quote Originally Posted by Modski66 View Post
After spring pistols had had their peak, all the manufacturers produced SSP models, the 'pinnacle' seems to be the FWB 103, but they are like rocking horse poop. The Baikal IZH 46M is a very capable pistol, a bit nose-heavy, and also getting scarce.
Then came along co2, I had a FWB C10 which was more accurate than me, again the manufacturers all had co2 models, they seem to pop up on various sales platforms regularly, though not gone searching for one myself recently. It was a bit of a chore bulk-filling and sourcing fire-extinguishers though...
If you want new, the Tau 7 is still available from Sure Shot Airguns - https://sureshot-airguns.co.uk/tau-brno-tau-7/ - they seem to be highly regarded, never used one myself though. Uses 12g capsules which is easier.

Hope this helps.
Hi Modski66, yep, tried Sure Shot Airguns and they advised they haven’t been able to get from TAU BRNO since Brexit, something to do with the paperwork. Email TAU BRNO to see if they’d sell and send direct, no reply. Not to worry, really like the FWB’s Just need more practice now.