im left handed and shoot left handed and load with right hand but when i want to adjust my SFP focus i allways go for my right hand to do it , same goes for turrets adjustment .
i load pellets with right hand .

i pull my antique 12g hammers back with my right hand and shoot it left handed .

as a lad i used to fish left handed with rod but then went right hand grip on rod and now cant fish them left handed .
i remember when fixed spool reels were all mostly right handed with left hand winding but multiplier reels were all left hand on rod and right hand winding , funny thing is that i use a centrepin reel with my right hand .

nowadays multiplier reels seem to be mostly sold in left hand wind , weird to use for me being a 1960s born generation .

now, pistols i can shoot left or right handed and i can mig weld with both hands .

evidently left handed swordsmen are a thing to be worried about due to the left arm having faster reflexes to the right arm , i can use a sword in either hand .

i find it great driving big left hand drive american cars , allways used to have one back in the 1980s , i also ride english motorbikes with right foot gearchange but as a lad i rode japanese bikes with left hand gearchange .
rear brake seems more natural on the right to me though , its going to get complicated when i get my DT175MX back on the road and want to swap between bikes .

being left handed i didnt have a problem changing gear in a "column change" gearbox car though , like the old fords and the mazda pickup had etc , try racing one of those up the road and going through the gears , there is a youtube video of a fella in an NSU 2 stroke rally car giving it what for with column change .

its strange what one question on here can conjure up in the mind when it comes to dominant eyes and hands , very interesting though .

cheers , ian