Thread: 2240 trigger and mechanism

2240 trigger and mechanism

Hi

Tried a friends Crosman 2240, very impressed but not with trigger mechanism. I am considering some sort of drop in kit for the trigger assy. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

2240 trigger and mechanism

Quote Originally Posted by POLO View Post
    Hi

Tried a friends Crosman 2240, very impressed but not with trigger mechanism. I am considering some sort of drop in kit for the trigger assy. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
    Hi POLO, my 2240’s trigger needed some work too. I stripped it down, very easy and basic to do, polished off any of the rough faces that make contact, a little dab of silicon grease on these faces and installed one of GMAC’s Adjustable Trigger Spring Kits (about £10 +/-). Made a vast difference to mine, sweet trigger now. Hope this helps.

2240 trigger modifications

Hi

Thanks for the info, just what I was looking for.

Regards

Ian

brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by RichM96 View Post
    Hi POLO, my 2240’s trigger needed some work too. I stripped it down, very easy and basic to do, polished off any of the rough faces that make contact, a little dab of silicon grease on these faces and installed one of GMAC’s Adjustable Trigger Spring Kits (about £10 +/-). Made a vast difference to mine, sweet trigger now. Hope this helps.
    Thank you very much as well I am new on here and was just going to ask the same question! Out with the fine file then and a few grades of wet and dry