Thread: .22 rimfire target pistols

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I was thinking the Pardini would be an ideal candidate with the way the barrel / shroud is attached, a single screw and less than a minute has the barrel removed.

It might be worth a conversation with Paul Cutts if anybody is serious about a "proper" UK .22 target pistol.....

Last edited by rapidboy1; 28-06-2023 at 08:51 AM.

I am not sure if these are still available here in the UK, but I shot with a High Standard Military Victor for a few years (back in the day) and with a Leslie Bower anatomical grip fitted, it worked very well for me.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

[QUOTE=rapidboy1;8238303]I was thinking the Pardini would be an ideal candidate with the way the barrel / shroud is attached, a single screw and less than a minute has the barrel removed.

It might be worth a conversation with Paul Cutts if anybody is serious about a "proper" UK .22 target pistol...../QUOTE]

Who's paul cutts? Bear in mind that down converting from sec.5 to sec.1 is not allowed, so the pistol either has to be made to comply with our sec.1 restrictions or converted in another country and imported. Otherwise I would simply have had my GSP modified and kept it, along with my (Colt) .22 conversion unit and frame of my 1911 A1.

Paul Cutts - Diverse Trading is the UK importer for Pardini, he would be the person to approach to see if Pardini would make a UK spec version of the SP or SPRF pistols.