Thread: Norwich City Target Club Open

Norwich City Target Club Open

I would like to thank all of the competitors all 56 of them ranging from a school team, Scouts, those shooting ISSF rested pistol and rifle, those shooting from a wheelchair, to those that drove hours from Edinburgh, Buckinghamshire, Kent and Bexley SE London to get to the competition. Experience level was from shooting their first 10m open to British Pistol Club Junior Champion, Ex British Champion and Commonwealth games competitor.
    This was the first open for our newly reformed 10m target club and the first time in using our six new Sport Quantum electronic targets for an open competition, Sport Quantum kindly flew in a technician to hold our hands for the first day and to oversee and teach us how to use the Syncro management software, and the system worked brilliantly.
    We got to meet so many keen competitors, supporters and parents and exchange ideas and feel their enthusiasm for the sport which was great.
    We are hosting the Norfolk County Open in October and I will post the date when it has been firmed up but this time we would like to attract those shooting athletes and supporters that eat more cake and sausage rolls as we have rather a lot left over to eat ourselves.

"Serious competition and serious fun"
    Last edited by thirdwheel; 19-07-2023 at 09:25 AM. Reason: athlete numbers incorrect

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Athletes...Cake...Sausage rolls....
    Not three words you usually see in the same sentence

Seriously though - well done all 👏

That made me smile H