Good few about because they were popular at the time. They were the entry level target rifle in the day, and well able to shoot better than most shooters. I do believe I won some under 15's?? postal competition with one. (I suspect there weren't that many entries for it, as I was never that good an air rifle 6m shot.)

Anyhow, if working still a fine rifle.

Scottish legislation has flooded the market for such rifles as a whole lot of Scots can't be arsed to get a rifle license. But enough of them did vote for the muppets who brought in the legislation. Yes, I am having a dig.
From a trickle, the momentum is gaining traction as many realise the danger of having that "not often used' old air rifle without a license just isn't worth the risk. Policing hasn't been draconian, but it might soon be. Anyhow, I hear gun shops are seeing more and more air rifles being brought in. Value? Half what they were a few years back. Most aren't going to be that exciting, but still they weren't doing any harm and plenty good enough for some plinking fun. Many will be worthless, and good ones just enough to warrant the effort to store until a new home found. I can't find a good thing to say about it all.

Value, if some one offers £100 take it. As a rifle sure its worth more, but the market says no. (Happy to be proved wrong.)